Last Updated: 10/16/2020
James Street Capital and James Capital Real Estate acting as www.odisjames.com (“We” or “Us” or “Our”) is committed to ensure Your privacy while providing the most unique services (“Services”). In this policy we refer to You as “user”, “Customer”, “You”, “Your”. If You want to become a Customer of the Service, You need to register and open Your personal account through Our Website. At the time of registration, We ask You to provide Us with a certain amount of personal information. Submission of such personal information is voluntary, but without it You may not be able to receive Our Services. By providing Your personal information, You consent to do so for the purpose of delivering to You the Service.
What Does The Personal Information We Collect Can Include?
Personal Information Provided by You: We collect first name, last name, email address, phone number.
How do We use Your personal data?
How do We use Your personal data? We may use personal information data in-house in order :
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To develop, customize, expand, and improve Our Services
- To provide You with customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact You with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To enhance Our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
To which extent and to whom does We disclose Your personal data?
We process Your personal information for these purposes in reliance on Our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with You, with Your consent, and/or for compliance with Our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds We rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information We collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process. We use the information You allowed Us to collect to facilitate account creation and login process for the performance of the contract;
- To send administrative information to You. We may use Your personal information to send You product, service and other related information and/or information about changes to Our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To enforce Our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual;
- To manage user accounts. We may use Your information for the purposes of managing Our account and keeping it in working order;
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm If We receive a subpoena or other legal request, We may need to inspect the data We hold to determine how to respond. We may disclose aggregate information about Users for such legal purposes;
- To deliver services to You. We may use Your information to provide You with the requested Service.
- For other Business Purposes. . We may use Your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns, to evaluate and improve Our Services, products, marketing and Your experience. We will not use identifiable personal information without Your consent.
For How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your personal information, We will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible then We will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- If You claim Your personal information to be deleted and Your account with Our Services to be cancelled, We will cancel Your account and information associated with it to exercise Your right “to be forgotten”.
Where do We store Your data?
We store Your data on Our servers and We also use third-party storage providers to keep Your Data. Our data storage providers are contractually committed to protect and secure your data. Third-Party Service Providers that store or process your Personal Information are contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
If You would at any time like to review or change the information in Your account You can log into Your account settings and update Your account.
Opting out of email marketing
You can unsubscribe from Our marketing email list at any time by contacting Us via Our Contact Center by email at ________________ . You will then be removed from the marketing email list, however, We will still need to send You service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of Your account.
Information From Minors Regulation
Our Website and Services are not directed to children. Access to and use of Our Services is only for those over the age of 18.
California Residents Privacy Rights
If You are located in California this provision applies to You. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Our Customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which We shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit Your request in writing to Us using the contact information provided below.
If You are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Our Website, You have the right to request removal of unwanted data that You publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account and a statement that You reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from Our systems.
As required by law We will respond to all claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider’s Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for these sites:
- Address: San Francisco, CA 94104 USA
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 832.402.9934